- Business development and achieving the regional sales team target of not less than 35 Cr for upcoming financial year.
- Customer relationship management resulting into highest level of client retention and business growth.
- Drive the development of regional sales & marketing strategies.
- Work closely with sales team to develop, establish, direct and implement strategies expanding the companys customer base.
- Achieve potential clients and build a robust pipeline.
- Present companys new products and services to present and potential clients.
- Monitor customer service activities for effective and efficient product line management.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and submit it to the Management.
- Identify the areas of improvement for achieving the targets.
- Remote location sales team management.
- Establish sales incentive programs.
- Expenses approval of the direct reportees.
- Ensure the regional data accuracy with the companys sales management system.
- Develop and mentor the regional sales team.
- Interact with front line team to achieve goals.
- Active participation in brand establishment.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability and capability to understand technicality of the product.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends.
- Good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Hands-on experience in selling technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the tea-m of at least 3-4 members.
- Achieved the sales targets YoY consistently with highest customer satisfaction level.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a management position.
- Prior experience with Pharma / Automation industry is a huge advantage.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Diploma - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
To provide high quality products at the best market prices, JVPL focused in value research, design, software and engineering. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India, the company has installed more than 3000 systems globally, with more than 500 systems installed only in India.
JVPL manufactures, Exports and Supplies Vision Inspection Systems like Blister Inspection, after-sealing blister inspection, Pinhole Detection System, Blister Product Recovery, Blister Sealing Foil Inspection, Carton Inspection, Track & Trace Solution, Carton Flap Inspection, Conveyor, Bulk 2D Code Inspection, Inspecting Full Label, Label Inspection, Inspect labels glued on bottles, Liquid Level Inspection, Bottle Caping and Pluging, Bottle Surface Defects, Tablet Counter Inspection, Tablet Print Inspection, Rivets Inspection, Bearing Part Inspection. Company primarily focuses on Pharmaceutical Industry. The company currently holds more than 70% market share in India.