- Business development and achieving the regional sales team targets.
- Client relationship management resulting into highest level of client retention and business growth.
- Perform periodic business reviews with clients and identify their needs.
- Perform competitors analysis.
- Interact with the internal teams for implementation feasibility of new / modified needs.
- Identify potential clients and build a robust pipeline.
- Present company's new products and services to present and potential clients.
- Co-ordinate and resolve issues/problems of existing channel partners, OEMs to their satisfaction.
- Support customer service activities for effective and efficient product line management.
- Submit periodic progress reports to the Management.
- Identify the areas of improvement for achieving the targets.
- Remote location sales team management.
- Manage a team of middle level managers.
- Expenses approval of the direct reportees.
- Ensure the regional data accuracy with the companys sales management system.
- Develop, mentor and motivate the regional sales team.
- Interact with the team to achieve goals.
- Active participation in brand establishment.
- Keep abreast with the market needs, trends and communicate the same to the management.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability and capability to understand the product technically.
- Good communicator and a FRONT LINE TEAM LEADER.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Hands-on experience in selling technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the team of at least 3-4 senior members.
- Achieved the sales targets YoY consistently with highest customer satisfaction level.
- Experience in Pharma machinery industry is a huge advantage.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Diploma - Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Jekson Vision (P) Ltd. (JVPL) was incepted in 2001 as a machine vision company. JVPL is headquartered at Ahmedabad, India and also has a presence in USA and Dubai.In order to develop key strengths and to gain leadership, the company, from the very beginning, focused its core business in the pharmaceutical sector. With its strong engineering background and drive for research and innovation, today JVPL holds a commendable position in various machine vision products. All the products have surpassed industry standards, and have emerged as far superior to any of its competition.
To provide high quality products at the best market prices, JVPL focused in value research, design, software and engineering. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India, the company has installed more than 3000 systems globally, with more than 500 systems installed only in India.
JVPL manufactures, Exports and Supplies Vision Inspection Systems like Blister Inspection, after-sealing blister inspection, Pinhole Detection System, Blister Product Recovery, Blister Sealing Foil Inspection, Carton Inspection, Track & Trace Solution, Carton Flap Inspection, Conveyor, Bulk 2D Code Inspection, Inspecting Full Label, Label Inspection, Inspect labels glued on bottles, Liquid Level Inspection, Bottle Caping and Pluging, Bottle Surface Defects, Tablet Counter Inspection, Tablet Print Inspection, Rivets Inspection, Bearing Part Inspection. Company primarily focuses on Pharmaceutical Industry. The company currently holds more than 70% market share in India.