Onsite/Telephonic & Remote / Online Technical Support / Installations
- Onsite Customer visit for Installation & Support to resolve all technical issues when required.
- Resolve all the technical and non-technical issues on site.
- Maintain a complete pre-installation checklist and checklist of all the installation done at customer place and to provide the copy of the same to Sales & Customer Care Desk. Synchronize the same to be used as reference in future.
- Test the feasibility according to user requirement and prepare sample feasibility report..
- Test complete working of IPC/CPU according to the configuration accepted by user and prepare Hardware Test Report.
- The test/check the exe/DLL/Computer file work ability as per issue reported and solution expected and prepare new program file work ability test report.
- Material follow up if required for service engineers.
- Coordinating with Engineer and Customer to process Engineer visit, like providing contact details of each other.
- Coordinating with Engineers when on site and provide them with documents as and when required viz., preinstallation form, RMA.
- Coordianting with Embedded team, Development Team, IT Team and PHP team(License Related) and CCD Team.
- Provide technical training to new joinee in respect to the customer problems at the region where the new joinee is designated for, with help of customer complaint history of that region.
Salary: INR Designed to attract and retain the best talent
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 6 months experience in Technical Support / BPO
- Candidates from IT / Electro mechanical / Pharma Machinery Industry will be preferred.
- Ability to grasp Customer's problem. Knowledge of both SW/HW.
- Good people management and negotiation skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
To provide high quality products at the best market prices, JVPL focused in value research, design, software and engineering. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India, the company has installed more than 3000 systems globally, with more than 500 systems installed only in India. JVPL is headquartered at Ahmedabad, India and also has a presence in USA and Dubai.
JVPL manufactures, Exports and Supplies Vision Inspection Systems like Blister Inspection, after-sealing blister inspection, Pinhole Detection System, Blister Product Recovery, Blister Sealing Foil Inspection, Carton Inspection, Track & Trace Solution, Carton Flap Inspection, Conveyor, Bulk 2D Code Inspection, Inspecting Full Label, Label Inspection, Inspect labels glued on bottles, Liquid Level Inspection, Bottle Caping and Pluging, Bottle Surface Defects, Tablet Counter Inspection, Tablet Print Inspection, Rivets Inspection, Bearing Part Inspection. Company primarily focuses on Pharmaceutical Industry. The company currently holds more than 70% market share in India.