Passed out candidates with minimum 65% marks throughout academic career.
- Onsite Customer visit for Installation & Support to resolve all technical issues
- Coordination with technical/software team for removing Bugs
- Resolve all the technical & Non technical issue onsite.
- Provide solution to software/hardware issue in consultation with Software / Embedded / CCD team
- Preparation of Service Reports and Issue wise MOM
- Completion of RMA in coordination with CCD, Sales & Dispatch for proper handling of returnable and non-returnable material.
- Maintain a complete pre-installation checklist and checklist of all the installation done at customer.
- Regular Audit at Customer end to check the working status and to provide suggestion for up-gradation if required.
- Selected candidates will undergo on the job training which will be in house and on the field training in Ahmedabad location initially followed on the job mentoring and hand holding at their respective base locations subsequently.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates desire of making a career in After Sales Service may only apply.
- Good communication skills in written & verbal
- Should be open to travel within the region allotted to them/ abroad as required.
- Candidates good performance during training period will be selected for International service assignments as per company's need.
- Knowledge of JAVA programming will be added advantage.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Germany Italy and India, the company has installed more than 7000 systems globally, with more than 2000 systems installed only in India.