- Monitoring of sales, order booking status, payment position on daily and cumulative basis against monthly sales target.
- Preparing of sales quotation and follow up with clients for negotiating terms with the clients.
- Timely and proper scrutiny of all the orders, agreements and all documents pertaining to sales to ensure that they are in order.
- Updating weekly and monthly dispatch schedule for various products and co-ordinate with development and operations team regarding the same.
- Preparing MIS on progress withing the department to help President/Vise President/Managing Director.
- Communicating to the sales team about the price revision, sales strategies and company's overall performances from time to time.
- Follow up for sales of standard products as well as overdue payments on daily basis.
- Responsible for handling customer queries in an effective manner.
- Communicating to the sales and services team about price revision, sales/service strategies and company's overall performance from time to time.
- Handle Sales Administration function of an organization doing business globally.
- Participate in implementing of a suitable ERP package to automize the sales & sales administrative function.
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Salary: INR Designed to attract and retain the best talent
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent analytical, communication, planning, co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in and ERP environment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Prior experience of having worked in an organization doing business overseas will be preferred.
- An eye for detail.
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
JEKSON VISION is a global provider of vision inspection and track & trace solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. By innovating machine-vision for industrial automatic inspections and traceability, we offer our customers new solutions from our 20+ years experience.
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
With 7000 plus pharmaceutical installations at 500 plus client locations in 50 plus countries the company is growing at a very rapid pace.
Jekson Vision is the proud recipient of the prestigious Gujarat Best Employer Brand Awards 2018.
To support its ambitious growth plans the company is looking for ambitious and talented professionals looking for challenging opportunities and fast track growth.