Sales Region: East India
Experience: 6-10 Years
- Business development and achieving the regional sales team target of not less than 20 Cr for upcoming financial year.
- Customer relationship management resulting into highest level of client retention and business growth.
- Drive the development of regional sales & marketing strategies.
- Work closely with sales team to develop, establish, direct and implement strategies expanding the company's customer base.
- Achieve potential clients and build a robust pipeline.
- Present company's new products and services to present and potential clients.
- Monitor customer service activities for effective and efficient product line management.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and submit it to the Management.
- Identify the areas of improvement for achieving the targets.
- Remote location sales team management.
- Establish sales incentive programs.
- Expenses approval of the direct reportees.
- Ensure the regional data accuracy with the companys sales management system.
- Develop and mentor the regional sales team.
- Interact with front line team to achieve goals.
- Active participation in brand establishment.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
B.E (Mechanical / E&TC / Instrumentation)
MBA (Marketing) / DBM-Marketing (additional work experience of 3 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred Industry Experience: Pharma Machine Manufacturing / Automation Industry
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ability and capability to understand technicality of the product.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Hands-on experience in selling technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the team of at least 3-4 members.
- Achieved the sales targets YoY consistently with highest customer satisfaction level.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management position.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends.
- Good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should be organized, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Jekson Vision is headquartered at Ahmedabad, India and also has a presence in USA and Middle East. To provide high quality products, Jekson Vision focuses in value research, design, software and engineering.
Jekson Vision has more than million man years of experience in designing and developing the Vision Inspection Systems for industrial automation domain (mainly in pharmaceutical industries). These systems comprises of various technologies like machine vision and learning, real time embedded, device drivers and a client-server application.
Jekson Vision has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India. Jekson Vision products are designed in accordance with international quality standards such as GMP, FDA, 21CFR part 11 (Pharmaceutical industries), ISO and CE.
Contact Company:Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd