1. Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function.
2. Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures with respect to Sales Support
3. Evaluate sales processes and perform collaboratively with account managers, Vice President of sales and Regional Sales managers.
4. Oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
5. Prepare and maintain entire quarterly commission reports in synchronization with accounting team.
6. Develop standard presentations, monitor & drive sales support.
7. Initiates and tracks orders to completion.
8. Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals.
9. Support sales, marketing as well as customer service
10. Handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
11. Leads and directs the works of others.
12. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
13. Audit the sales Data
14. Follow up for pending payment
15. Sales data for dispatches to the customer
16. Maintain data for AMC
End to end support for critical customers
Confirm the validity of data shared.
Escalate to MD for any blocks found in processing the sales order
2. Performa invoice for PO release
3. Order Acknowledgement after PO
4. License generation
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support
Role:Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability and capability to understand technicality of the product.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends.
- Good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the team.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a management position.
- Prior experience with Pharma / Automation industry is a huge advantage.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Information Technology, International Business, Marketing, Systems, PG Diploma - Computers, Electrical, Electronics
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
JEKSON VISION is a global provider of vision inspection and track & trace solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. By innovating machine-vision for industrial automatic inspections and traceability, we offer our customers new solutions from our 20+ years' experience.
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
With 7000 plus pharmaceutical installations at 500 plus client locations in 50 plus countries the company is growing at a very rapid pace.
Jekson Vision is the proud recipient of the prestigious Gujarat Best Employer Brand Awards 2018.
Recruiter Name:Prakash Sharma
Contact Company:Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Address :5-6, Abhishree Corporate Park,, Iskcon-Bopal Road, Opposite Swagat Bungalows BRTs