- Business development and achieving the regional sales team target of not less than 35 Cr for upcoming financial year.
- Customer relationship management resulting into highest level of client retention and business growth
- Drive the development of regional sales & marketing strategies.
- Work closely with sales team to develop, establish, direct and implement strategies expanding the companys customer base.
- Achieve potential clients and build a robust pipeline.
- Present companys new products and services to present and potential clients.
- Monitor customer service activities for effective and efficient product line management.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and submit it to the Management.
- Identify the areas of improvement for achieving the targets.
- Remote location sales team management.
- Establish sales incentive programs.
- Expenses approval of the direct reportees.
- Ensure the regional data accuracy with the companys sales management system.
- Develop and mentor the regional sales team.
- Interact with front line team to achieve goals.
- Active participation in brand establishment.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability and capability to understand technicality of the product.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends.
- Good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Hands-on experience in selling technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the team of at least 3-4 members.
- Achieved the sales targets YoY consistently with highest customer satisfaction level.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a management position.
- Prior experience with Pharma / Automation industry is a huge advantage.
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
JEKSON VISION is a global provider of vision inspection and track & trace solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. By innovating machine-vision for industrial automatic inspections and traceability, we offer our customers new solutions from our 20+ years' experience.
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
With 7000 plus pharmaceutical installations at 500 plus client locations in 50 plus countries the company is growing at a very rapid pace.
Jekson Vision is the proud recipient of the prestigious Gujarat Best Employer Brand Awards 2018.