Experience : 15-20 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business development and achieving the regional sales team target as per sales plans fixed at the beginning of the year.
- Customer relationship management resulting into highest level of client retention and business growth.
- Drive the development of regional sales & marketing strategies.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to develop, establish, direct and implement strategies expanding the company's customer base.
- Achieve potential clients and build a robust pipeline.
- Showcase company's products and services to present and potential clients.
- Monitor customer service activities for effective and efficient product line management.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and submit it to the Management.
- Identify the areas of improvement for achieving the targets.
- Suggest sales incentive programs to the top management for increasing the sales.
- Ensure the regional data accuracy with the company's sales management system.
- Develop and mentor the regional sales team.
- Interact with front line team to achieve goals.
- Active participation in brand establishment.
- Participation in periodic management review meetings.
- Graduate in Business Administration and Management / Marketing from a reputed university.
- Techno commercial profile will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Prior experience in selling Pharmaceutical machinery is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of having worked extensively in SEA and the Chinese Market is a must.
- Ability and capability to understand technicality of the product.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends.
- Good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should be organised, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners.
- Conflict Management and resolution.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel across the sales region.
- Hands-on experience in selling technical products.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the team of at least 3-4 members.
- Achieved the sales targets YoY consistently with highest customer satisfaction level.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a management position.
- Candidates having good contacts in the pharmaceutical industry has a huge advantage.
- Candidates having selling experience in automation industry may be considered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing, International Business
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
With 7000 plus pharmaceutical installations at 500 plus client locations in 50 plus countries the company is growing at a very rapid pace.
Jekson Vision is the proud recipient of the prestigious Gujarat Best Employer Brand Awards 2018.
To support its ambitious growth plans the company is looking for ambitious and talented professionals looking for challenging opportunities and fast track growth.
Contact Company:Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd