- Hands on manual testing of desktop applications
- Experience working with software products communicating with hardware
- Any Bug tracking tool experience viz., JIRA/Bugzilla/Mantis etc.
- Automation testing experience using tools/technologies for Desktop/Web applications.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle
- Good Software testing concepts
- Basic concepts of SQL and ability to write basic SQL queries
- Good experience on writing diversified testcases for products/projects
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills and be a Team Player
- Should be organized, motivated, self-driven and quick learner
- High attention to detail in all work
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings
- Nice to have: Software products testing experience related to image processing, machine vision, embedded
- Software testing certification from reputed institute ISTQB/ISEB/CSTE certification (Is Plus)
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A. Alternate SAT week off
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Participate in requirement analysis for manual and automated testing.
- Setup the test environment as per the product requirements.
- Test cases preparation and execution by adopting best practices/methodologies, platforms.
- Estimation and timely execution of test scenarios to break the code.
- Perform test cases review of junior testing engineers / team members for testing the product for its adherence, robustness, reliability and performance.
- Automation testing for the products using relevant tools/technologies.
- Assist, oversee and mentor junior testing engineers / team members technically to meet the schedule and ensure the completeness of testing.
- Analyze the impact of requirement changes on testing.
- Assist the development team in creating the defect free code, delivery of module / application and prepare release notes.
- Strict adherence to the documentation requirements.
- Ability to re-produce the defects in a simulated or integrated environment.
- Collaborate with development team to explain the defects.
- Contribute to the testing process improvement.
UG:B.Sc - Computers, Electronics, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
Contact Company:Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Address :Plot # 304, Sarkhej-Bavla Highway, Changodar,, Ahmedabad - 382 213,Gujarat, INDIA.