- Participate in feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation.
- Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high performance code by adopting best practices.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module/application and provide support during integration/implementation.
- Adherence to the documentation requirements of the assigned module / application.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- Contribute to the software development process improvement.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. Designed to attract and retain the best talent.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 to 5 years experience in developing cross platform applications using QT/QML in C/C++.
- In-depth knowledge of C++ is must.
- Expert knowledge in developing plugin user interfaces.
- Excellent programming skills with good understanding of OO programming concepts in QT.
- Good understanding and demonstration of Multi-threading and thread synchronization concepts.
- In-depth working knowledge of memory management.
- In-depth knowledge of STL, algorithms.
- Experience in interfacing h/w devices like camera, serial cards.
- Experience in Socket Programming; sound knowledge of DLL creation.
- Knowledge of serial protocols, USB, call-back APIs is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/awareness of latest C++11 standard will be an added advantage.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Our key focus is on research, design, software development and engineering, providing high quality, reliable yet affordable solutions. We operate worldwide with offices in Germany, UK, Italy, Malta, Russia, India and USA. Our next generation automated vision detection systems and traceability solutions are designed in compliance with all international quality standards.
With 7000 plus pharmaceutical installations at 500 plus client locations in 50 plus countries the company is growing at a very rapid pace.
Jekson Vision is the proud recipient of the prestigious Gujarat Best Employer Brand Awards 2018.
To support its ambitious growth plans the company is looking for ambitious and talented professionals looking for challenging opportunities and fast track growth.