- Receiving of various materials and verification of materials received with reference to Delivery Challans (DC s) and Purchase Order (POs)
- Preparation of 'Good Receipt Note' (GRN) on daily basis for all Direct and Indirect material received and circulating the copy of information to Purchase department and Finance department concerned
- Preparation of Good Inspection Report and offering material received for inspection to concerned department / person
- Ensures updating of daily transactions in SAP
- Issuing of materials from all stocks to various departments on Material Issue Slips duly approved by competent authority
- Following First in First out (FIFO) method of issuing in case of material that have self life constraints to avoid expires and change of properties
- Adoption of various Inventory control techniques viz. ABC analysis,JIT system KANBAN, etc. for effective inventory control through SAP R/13
- Finalisation of Inventory levels viz. Maximum, Reorder, Minimum and Buffer levels for all the production related consumable, keeping in view monthly/ weekly consumption and lead time for procurement as per SOP defined
- Planning of layout of stores and warehouse so that materials are easily identified and accessible
- Using Bin cards tagged with respective items to avoid stock-outs and to have better control over the store inventory
- Feedback to Purchase wing for necessary procurement, action so as to avoid stock-outs
- Conducts periodic stock verification like(daily, weekly, monthly, Quaterly) and reconciliation for identification and elemination of discrepancy , if any so as to bring it to the notice of higher authorities and also to take corrective action
- Responsible for ensuring proper computerization and documentation of Good Receipt Note (GRN),Daily receipts of materials register, Daily issues of materials register, Daily Stock Report, Monthly physical stock report, Stock ledger, Discrepancy Report, Inspection Report
- Raw material Planning & Sub-Contracting
- Receiving MRP(Monthly Rolling Plan) from CPP dept ,Planning Raw material & Sending raw material for Sub contracting operation to different vendors, Giving Schedules to vendors ,Arranging inspection at vendor site and follow-ups for timely availability of material in time for Production
- Generation of Inventory related reports like daily, monthly inventory statement, Inventory Cards statements (maximum, minimum, reorder and buffers levels) statement showing the details of value, Stock monitoring materials and forwarding to Department Head and other concerned person
- Co-ordination with our staff for Receipt of material at warehouse.
- Co-ordination with our staff for smooth functioning of inward activity. (I.e. resolve the discrepancies if any observed in receipts & documentation)
- Co-ordination with QA/QE for inward inspection of items...
- Co-ordination with warehouse assistant in Storage, Engraving & Preservation activity.
- Co-ordination with Material dept. for sending the rejections to supplier.
- Co-ordination with our staff in day to day activity of warehouse
- Inform Dispatch Detail to Mktg. Dept.
- Circulate copies of invoices to mktg. Dept. & finance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
To provide high quality products at the best market prices, JVPL focused in value research, design, software and engineering. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India, the company has installed more than 3000 systems globally, with more than 500 systems installed only in India.
JVPL manufactures, Exports and Supplies Vision Inspection Systems like Blister Inspection, after-sealing blister inspection, Pinhole Detection System, Blister Product Recovery, Blister Sealing Foil Inspection, Carton Inspection, Track & Trace Solution, Carton Flap Inspection, Conveyor, Bulk 2D Code Inspection, Inspecting Full Label, Label Inspection, Inspect labels glued on bottles, Liquid Level Inspection, Bottle Caping and Pluging, Bottle Surface Defects, Tablet Counter Inspection, Tablet Print Inspection, Rivets Inspection, Bearing Part Inspection. Company primarily focuses on Pharmaceutical Industry. The company currently holds more than 70% market share in India.