- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable through written documentation in the form of text, diagrams, charts, images, etc., as necessary.
- Developing product and software documentation from scratch by understanding the product and its business and technical requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Completing project documentation withing defined timelines taking into consideration revisions and modifications as required.
Salary: INR No a constraint for the right candidate
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to plan and prioritize work is highly important.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of products both software and industrial is required.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
To provide high quality products at the best market prices, JVPL focused in value research, design, software and engineering. In a decade the company has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India, the company has installed more than 3000 systems globally, with more than 500 systems installed only in India. JVPL is headquartered at Ahmedabad, India and also has a presence in USA and Dubai.
JVPL manufactures, Exports and Supplies Vision Inspection Systems like Blister Inspection, after-sealing blister inspection, Pinhole Detection System, Blister Product Recovery, Blister Sealing Foil Inspection, Carton Inspection, Track & Trace Solution, Carton Flap Inspection, Conveyor, Bulk 2D Code Inspection, Inspecting Full Label, Label Inspection, Inspect labels glued on bottles, Liquid Level Inspection, Bottle Caping and Pluging, Bottle Surface Defects, Tablet Counter Inspection, Tablet Print Inspection, Rivets Inspection, Bearing Part Inspection. Company primarily focuses on Pharmaceutical Industry. The company currently holds more than 70% market share in India.