- Participate in requirement analysis for manual and automated testing.
- Setup the test environment as per the product requirements.
- Test cases preparation and execution by adopting best practices/methodologies, platforms.
- Estimation and timely execution of test scenarios to break the code.
- Perform test cases review of junior testing engineers / team members for testing the product for its adherence, robustness, reliability and performance.
- Assist, oversee and mentor junior testing engineers / team members technically to meet the schedule and ensure the completeness of testing.
- Analyze the impact of requirement changes on testing.
- Assist the development team in creating the defect free code, delivery of module / application and prepare release notes.
- Strict adherence to the documentation requirements.
- Ability to re-produce the defects in a simulated or integrated environment.
- Collaborate with development team to explain the defects.
- Contribute to the testing process improvement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should possess good communication skills and be a TEAM PLAYER.
- Should have passion to test the developed application in an effective and efficient manner.
- Should be organized, motivated, self-driven and quick learner.
- Ability to understand the implicit requirements.
- Exceptional black box testing skills.
- For Senior opening(s), must have tested at least 8 medium / large scale applications. independently or acted as a major contributor in a team.
- Hands-on experience of using Mantis.
- Working knowledge of MySQL / MSSQL.
- Apt for scripting. (Selenium / Java, C#)
- Hands on experience of using VSS / Subversion
- Experience in testing Vision inspection system is a huge advantage.
- Knowledge on bugzilla, JIRA, Redmine is an added advantage
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
To provide high quality products, Jekson Vision focuses in value research, design, software and engineering.
Jekson Vision has more than million man years of experience in designing and developing the Vision Inspection Systems for industrial automation domain (mainly in pharmaceutical industries). These systems comprises of various technologies like machine vision and learning, real time embedded, device drivers and a client-server application.
Jekson Vision has added more than 200 satisfied tier one pharmaceutical companies to its list of satisfied customers, with operations from USA, Middle East (Dubai, UAE) and India. Jekson Vision products are designed in accordance with international quality standards such as GMP, FDA, 21CFR part 11 (Pharmaceutical industries), ISO and CE.
Contact Company:Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd